1. Members will not commercialise Directors’ Club United Kingdom (Directors’ Club) or its communications platform for financial gain or the gain of third parties, including employers.
2. Members understand that Directors’ Club is not a business development network, it is only a professional network for the purpose of personal networking, learning and knowledge-share.
3. Members will each have only one Directors’ Club United Kingdom membership persona. The use of aliases is forbidden.
4. Members must immediately surrender their membership if they take employment as a consultant or offer consultancy services on a freelance basis.
5. Members must immediately surrender their membership if they take employment in a commercial role in a B2B organisation – for example, roles allied to sales, marketing, business development, customer success, account management and senior management (MD, CEO CMO etc).
6. Members must not pretend or infer they are employed by Directors’ Club or have any form of ownership of Directors’ Club.
7. Members must not offer services or make other offers under the name of Directors’ Club.
8. Members understand that the term Directors’ Club is a UK registered trade mark and cannot be used by any third party.
9. Members must immediately surrender their membership if they are declared bankrupt.
10. Members must immediately surrender their membership after 12-months of continuous unemployment.
11. Members must immediately surrender their membership upon retirement.
12. Members must not defame Directors’ Club via any communication channel, including social media.
13. Members can use the term “Directors’ Club” only in reference to their membership of Directors’ Club. Permission must be sort in writing for any other use of the trade mark.
14. Members can request to terminate their membership by email at any time.
15. Members will be invited to all Directors’ Club events/meetings that are deemed relevant to their job titles and employer organisation. Members may not be invited to some events.
16. All Directors’ Club events are limited capacity and places allocated on a first come basis.
17. Members who book places at events/meetings and do not show-up will have their membership immediately terminated.
18. Members who through their behaviour or actions harm in any way the Directors’ Club brand will have their membership immediately terminated.
19. Members must accept direct communication via their business email address from Directors’ Club regarding club business.
20. Members must accept being listed as a member on the Directors’ Club website, including a link to their professional profile page.
21. Members must update Directors’ Club via email with regard to changes of employer, role and or business email address.
22. Members who break the above could have their membership terminated without notice or appeal.
23. No discussion will be entered into in the event of membership termination.